Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

You answered my question about an audi gearbox. I got a

Customer Question

Helloyou answered my question about an audi gearbox. I got a replacement with the same code and it was installed. The mechanic is having problems as the gearbox will not progress beyond second gear. Any ideas.Lawrence
Category: Audi
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hello Lawrence

the replacement gearbox ( if its a Dual clutch unit ) will need to be calibrated to match the original ECU

this has to be done with the dealer level diagnostics , sadly its not a case of plug and play

Expert:  Matt replied 12 months ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you