Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Audi A3 1.6 Petrol 2005, i have broken the grey plug near

Customer Question

Audi A3 1.6 Petrol 2005, i have broken the grey plug near the bottom of the yellow dipstick tube and need to replace. Audi have asked me what part of the loom is it connected to so i can see if i can order the loom section that the top part of the plug connects to but i havent got a clue. Any ideas please ?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 10 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No I have had no response but would still like to find an answer
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  Matt replied 10 months ago.

hello

this sounds like the connector to the oil level sensor thats mounted on the engine sump and has a 3 pin connector

you can post a image up here using the paperclip icon so I can confirm it