Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Can an Audi dealership refuse to diagnose a problem on my

Customer Question

Can an Audi dealership refuse to diagnose a problem on my car because it is a cat d repaired vehicle with previous chassis leg damage?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Matt replied 4 months ago.

hello

any dealership is free to turn away work I suppose, unless its a warranty claim the garage isn't under any obligation to fix your car.

can you tell me what the issue is and I'll try to help

or if you let me know your location I can recommend a specialist in your area

Expert:  Matt replied 4 months ago.

do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you