Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Audi A4 MMI System Satnav has stopped working.. displays

Customer Question

Audi A4 MMI System Satnav has stopped working.. displays "please insert disc message".
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Usually this is due to a fault in the navigation hard drive/memory itself.It can fail internally to where it needs replaced.This is usually the entire drive system needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete