Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Car juddering and will not accelerate on first start up of

Customer Question

Car juddering and will not accelerate on first start up of the day, runs ok when temperature is up to normal. Had injectors and injector bar changed but still the same problem. What else could be the problem?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 14 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have not had the engine coolant temp sensor signal tested/checked this needs done to see if there is an issue with the engine coolant temp sensor itself sending a false signal needing replaced.If this is or was already checked and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete