Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

My sister got a flat tire out side her house she used the

Customer Question

My sister got a flat tire out side her house she used the tire kit last time. How much would it cost for some to come and put a tire on for her she lives in. Port Talbot south Wales
Category: Audi
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 16 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Unfortunately the cost will vary depending on shop prices.If she needs a new tire they would have to come out and remove hers and take it to the shop and put the tire on the rim then come back and install it.This may run around $250 to have done in some cases all depending on tire size and shop charges.You may want to call around to tire facilities near you to find out correct estimates for each facility.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete