Leon
Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  24 years experience. Admitted in New South Wales and the UK.
12124641

Hi my car has fallen behind in payments only 2 missed loans

Customer Question

Hi my car has fallen behind in payments only 2 missed loans agent wont negotiate and I have advised repo guy via text that I wont be home at my parents and ask that they dont god there they are going there anyway can I stop them
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can either return your good faith deposit to the original funding source, or we can keep your deposit on your account here for future questions.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,