How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 18922
Experience:  24 years experience. Admitted in New South Wales and the UK.
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now

I have had a "ABN" --- Australian Business...

Customer Question

I have had a "ABN" --- Australian Business Number. I have absuloutely 0 net profit as of 2003 to RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW. I was registered as a Sole Trader under the name of "Praise! Professional Audio Equipments" I don't recall the numeric sequence of numbers. But I remember clearly that I registered the above ABN in Australian Taxation Office, Francis street, North Perth Postcode probably 6000. While I am away from Australia, I am afraid that my Stock pile of goods and designs have been stolen and/or replaced and also via lies' being accused of stealing intellectual property such as "Folded Cascode" patented not by me but by a Japanese in the late 1980's. Folded Cascode's are presented in please..... give me a break UNIVERSITY TEXT BOOKS being deeply analysed. My detailed Schematics of the 2 general prototypes of 1. Foldedcascode 2. TWO stage Pole-Zero Cancellation Pair might have been copied during break-in to my home in XXXX XXXX XXXXXXX XXXXX. ...... Sorry, I have to go for a break; I am utterly tired of being accused.

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

If you find that your question is not getting answered you may want to consider posting your question on the US version of our site,, where your question would be made available to a wider range of professionals. You may be able to get an answer faster on the US version of JustAnswer.

You will need to place a new deposit on the US site. You can get a refund of your deposit on the UK site by following this link:

Please let me know if you need further assistance,