Leon
Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  24 years experience. Admitted in New South Wales and the UK.
12124641

Can we stop a will to be executed ?

Customer Question

Can we stop a will to be executed ?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  touchwoodsden replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name isXXXXX and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.
Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.

Could you explain your situation a bit more please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My sister in law is been appointed as trustee to execute the will of my mother in law . my wife and myself suspect that she influenced my mother in law in distribution of her estate . What is the procedure to challenge that trust and have the accounts audited such to check whether my sister in law has already siphoned some of the cash .

Does my wife have access to the will ? do we need to appoint an lawyer to defend my wife interest ?

It is happening in Australia in accordance with the Australian law .

I will transfer this to Australian law.