Leon
Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  24 years experience. Admitted in New South Wales and the UK.
12124641

I wish to sell some debt that is owed to my company and I wish

Customer Question

I wish to sell some debt that is owed to my company and I wish to know what rules govern the sale and whether, if I have already started a statement of claim can I include in the action the company that buys the debt ?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.

It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Australia, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.

Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,