Leon
Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  18 years experience. Admitted in New South Wales and the UK.
12124641

Im having problem completing Affidavit index and tabulation

Customer Question

Im having problem completing Affidavit index and tabulation , i don't understand need some directives or template to follow
my affidavit consist of exhibit A to T each page i have numbered 1 to 150 ,i have used template of Apple index booklet but this was not excepted by court i have asked court for assistance but not granted can you please give me some assistance or create template as guide
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  UKfamsol replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for your question.

I need a bit more information to be able to answer.

Are you in the UK, and is the case in a court in England and Wales?
What is your affidavit about?
What application to court is it supporting?
What is the court case about and what stage is it at?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Optional Information:
Province/Country relating to question : western Australia

sorry it is in Australia (Western Australia )

It is an Appeal against court decision in property settlement

New evidence sporting my Appeal is in Affidavit . Evidence to support that Applicant have mislead family court in fabricating amount of funds was spend in short marriage from December 2007 to march 2009 but relation ended in August 2008

during trail i had no defense but i have obtained relevant information

to support my appeal that all money applicant head at time hew not disclosed to court including sponsorship to Australia

The affidavit consist of 150 pages including evidence separated in section A to T

i have numbered pages but and to tabulate and indexed i have no idea how to do

i have used heading '' affidavit index''

Annexure ' A ' 2007 PHOTOS EVIDENCE RENOVATING HOUSE 2007 DATED 01/07/07 PAGE NUMBER 11 TO 15 but this format is not excepted

Expert:  UKfamsol replied 1 year ago.
Hi again

I'm sorry but as my qualifications and experience relate to the law of England & Wales, I'm not qualified to answer your query. I've asked moderators if they can find someone who does have the right expertise.

There's no need to reply to this message from me.

best wishes...
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Nicola-mod

At present i have not receive the assistance i was looking for in affidavit appeal scenario to create affidavit index as requested from appeal registrar family court western australia i heave included template i submit ed to court it was copy of original index book in appeal but was not excepted thanks for you assistants

my be good idea to include attachment to you web page so wee can post request from court this will help you legal team to understate request it is hard to explain some tims

regards Marko

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello Mark,
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning
Please see the answer in the duplicate post
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/australian-law/8uand-having-problem-understanding-create-affidavit-tab.html
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Evening and happy new year
I'm just following up our discussion earlier this week and seeing whether there is anything else I can assist you with.
If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know.
If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Leon