Leon
Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  24 years experience. Admitted in New South Wales and the UK.
12124641

Good afternoon, On March 11th 2105 I deposited some funds

Customer Question

Good afternoon, On March 11th 2105 I deposited some funds (Euro 20Kfor one account and another account Euro 42K, with a company called LBinary (London office) It is a company that does Binrary Options Trading. Unfortunately I did not do my due diligence before handing over the funds. I did some research and now find out it is a company that is not regulated to do Otpions Trading. On May 27th I requested for the funds to be returned to the relevant banks that my funds came from. Sadly I am not getting any response and I have since found out that many customers have the same problem, unable to withdraw their funds that are rightfully ours and not LBinary's money. Where can I go for help to recover those funds. I currently am in France on a extended holiday looking after my 95 year old Mom. Normally living in Australia and the funds also came from Australia. Should you need more information, please don't hesitate to contact me on***@******.*** Thank you for your help and have a nice rest of the day. Kind Regards ***** *****

Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning,My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.I suspect that this may be a scam and you will have to report them to the police. If they are based in the UK the Scotland Yard is where you take the matter. You will have to provide the details of the accounts the money came from and the accounts that they went to. http://fraudaid.com/How-To-Deal-With-Having-Been-Conned/Fraud_Report/Jurisdictions/International/ScotlandYard.htmThis is your only choice. I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Good morning Leon,

Thank you very much for your most helpful answer, much appreciated. Will take it further and see how everything pans out. Thanks for your help.

Have a nice day.

Kind Regards

RoseMarie Reid

Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning, You are very welcome.