Leon
Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  24 years experience. Admitted in New South Wales and the UK.
12124641

I have been informed that we are entitled to a refund to $3,852 au dollars owing to us bec

Customer Question

I have been informed that we are entitled to a refund to $3,852 au dollars owing to us because of the banks over charging fees. we had a Ph. a couple weeks ago asking us to pay $190.00 bank solicitor named Herschel Le-Geois sounded like a scam so i did nothing about it .Late last week I had a e-mail requesting me to check payment details with enclosed pd message No.7CD6741RCC.doc Transaction post within one day. Once again I haven't clicked on the tiny pd file as it might contain a virus. How can I find out if the e-mail ext, are genuine as I know there have been information about the banks over charge fees but I would like to who to contact to veryfie wether or not we are entitled to a back pay ment
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good MorningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.It is a scam. Dod not fall for it. Contact Scamwacth. https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/They will confirm it is a scam. So not click on anything it may be a virus and infect your PC and pass on your passwords ti internet baking to the instigators. I also suggest you report this to the AFPhttp://www.afp.gov.au/policing/cybercrimeI hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning
I am just following up my last post. If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Have a great new year
Leon