Leon
Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  24 years experience. Admitted in New South Wales and the UK.
12124641

I have already put all my info down. Why was I asked to re

Customer Question

I have already put all my info down. Why was I asked to re put my enquire down again.& then after being told that I had to put another e mail address The e-mail address is the only one I have also why have I had to put my master card info in again. Now answer that if you can please Margaret Hard
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good EveningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.I cannot see your question as it is in the UK section. IS ti for a UK lawyer or Australian? You have opened a new question.