Leon
Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  24 years experience. Admitted in New South Wales and the UK.
12124641

She used to live at 17 postern cresent morpeth nuthumberland

Customer Question

she used to live at 17 postern cresent morpeth nuthumberland england but in 1962 she emergrated to astralia and her name was before she emergrated florancre ansley
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good EveningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.What exactly is your question?If you are looking for immigration records you have to apply under freedom of information with the department of Immigration.Here is some information.https://www.border.gov.au/Forms/Documents/424a.pdfGood luckIf there is nothing elseHave a Great Christmas if I do not hear form you before then.You are very welcome and thank you for using my services.If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me knowIf there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.RegardsLeon
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning
I am just following up my last post. If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Have a great new year
Leon