Leon
Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  24 years experience. Admitted in New South Wales and the UK.
12124641

I am 76 and a widower. I have a loose relationship with a

I am 76 and a widower. I have a loose relationship with a lady of 68. She has a daughter in Australia, and my partner is asthmatic and she has had carcinoma of the colon removed 4 years ago. This country is very bad for her asthma. She is much fitter in Australia.
If she applied to immigrate, would she be considered, and how much would she have to put down as a bond for her health? I have no wish to immigrate there, even though my daughter is in Sydney.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 11 months ago.

Good Morning.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

It is not going to be easy and her health and financial status will be an issue.

Her daughter is going to have to sponsor her and the department will look at the application and make a decision. she will also have to to have her own health insurance initially to come.

I cannot tell you more that this. I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Leon