How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Max Lowry Your Own Question

Max Lowry
Max Lowry, Advocate
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 80
Experience:  LLB, 10 years post qualification experience
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Max Lowry is online now

cancel a walking possession

Customer Question

cancel a walking possession
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Can we have the full background please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Company A owns 20k to a builder

Company A doesn't pay and builders gets a CCJ

CCJ transfered to sheriff office

HCEO comes and forces his entry into the business premisses

Police is called he claims I let him in, despite my effort police doesn't remove him

he first gives me a Form 55 with a list of goods, then agrees for a walking possession.

Premises are on the name of company A BUT all goods in the premises are identified with label that is owned by company B;

we provide invoices that company A doesn't own the goods and he still ignores all of them, now I am looking to apply to a court to have the walking possession cancelled on the basis that:

levying on goods that are owned by company B;

Levying on goods for a debt that originated in the name of other limited liability body;

Form 55 was now signed

Levied on an electronic device that holds personal data, medical records, student notes etc, or intellectual property (we are a financial service company)

we have not show any warrant of execution when asked

\I need to apply for this urgently

thank you

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

I am going to opt out of this and referred it to another expert because it is beyond my sphere of expertise.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

what is the process to opt out and get someone else?


Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
I have opted out and the thread is now open to all experts. Expert come online and go off-line all day and someone will pick it up when they see it and they have the necessary expertise to answer. There is nothing for you to do

What Customers are Saying:

  • Thank you so much for your help. Your answers were really useful and came back so quickly. Great! Maggie
< Previous | Next >
  • Thank you so much for your help. Your answers were really useful and came back so quickly. Great! Maggie
  • A quick response, a succinct and helpful answer in simple English. I believe I can now confront the counter party with confidence -- worth the 30 bucks! Rick
  • Wonderful service, prompt, efficient, and accurate. Couldn't have asked for more. I cannot thank you enough for your help. Mary C.
  • This expert is wonderful. They truly know what they are talking about, and they actually care about you. They really helped put my nerves at ease. Thank you so much!!!! Alex
  • Thank you for all your help. It is nice to know that this service is here for people like myself, who need answers fast and are not sure who to consult. GP
  • I couldn't be more satisfied! This is the site I will always come to when I need a second opinion. Justin
  • Just let me say that this encounter has been entirely professional and most helpful. I liked that I could ask additional questions and get answered in a very short turn around. Esther

Meet The Experts:

  • Max Lowry

    Max Lowry


    Satisfied Customers:

    LLB, 10 years post qualification experience
< Previous | Next >
  • Max Lowry's Avatar

    Max Lowry


    Satisfied Customers:

    LLB, 10 years post qualification experience
  • Joshua's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
  • Alex J.'s Avatar

    Alex J.


    Satisfied Customers:

    Bankruptcy, liquidations, administrations, pre pack sales, re use of company names and director duties and offences.
  • Clare's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
  • Jo C.'s Avatar

    Jo C.


    Satisfied Customers:

    Over 5 years in practice
  • Ben Jones's Avatar

    Ben Jones

    UK Lawyer

    Satisfied Customers:

    Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'