UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
41133288

is it possible to add my vans which are in my name to my iva

Customer Question

is it possible to add my vans which are in my name to my iva and keep the vehicles
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

Are they on finance? How much is owing?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

about £2000 on 1 which was a 12000 van and about 9000 on the other which I have had for 3 of the 5 years finance on a 16000 van

You can include the finance and no they can't take the van.

The IVA prevents any other enforcement action.

So no, can't take van

If there you have any questions or if I can help you with anything else please let me know.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

is this possible if the van is on HP or Lease Purchase as I have 2 vans 1 on each

HP or lease........

They belong to the company.

It is only if they are on finance.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

UK-Justice