Max Lowry, Advocate
Experience:  LLB, 10 years post qualification experience
51031577

Doctor circumcise my children without proper consent. Resulting

Customer Question

Doctor circumcise my children without proper consent. Resulting in a family proceeding lasting 2 years and 10 months. Police failed the interview the doctor.

I had to sale my property to cover my legal cost, lost my job and Business. Can I do anything about it?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
I will do my best to assist you but I need some further information first.
Did the other parent agree to the circumcision?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes she did consent but the circumcission was done on religious ground and in contravention of the General Medical Council guideline (GMC). My partner also lied to say that I was out of the country when infact she had sought injucntion against me to keep me out of the way on the police adviced despite not being charge by the police. I am sending a complaint to the police as we speak.

Thank you for that information.
It would appear that you have already dealt with this through the family courts - may I ask what further information you are looking for?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I would like to pursue the doctor for negligent and subsequent damages resulting from his action.

What is my change of sucess and how do I go by doing this on my own?

What has been the consequences for the children of this action?
Claire