Max Lowry, Advocate
Experience:  LLB, 10 years post qualification experience
51031577

hi can you help,currently with i.v.a have done 6yrs 5mths due

Customer Question

hi can you help,currently with i.v.a have done 6yrs 5mths due to finish in june had no problem,with payments,reviews,they put an extension on for 1yr more 6th,now just as we were about to finish,two new people got envolved and decided to put another extension on until 2014.they want all my wifes wages £1200pcm.we also are only paying part mortgage interest only for this period.they have made a big mistake somewhere and are trying to make us pay for their mistake over the 6 yrs.they are intimidating us,dont know how else to ask i am scared,they are supposed to be on our side after 5 yrs it supposed to be wiped off,the lady said to me you have all that money free a month,its always been there hasnt appeared overnight i said i am worried sick what is going to happen,plse can you help.regards XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can either return your good faith deposit to the original funding source, or we can keep your deposit on your account here for future questions.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Expert:  Alex J. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome to Just Answer.

To confirm are you suggesting your IVA has been mismanaged?

Is your wife also part of the IVA?

AJ