Max Lowry, Advocate
Experience:  LLB, 10 years post qualification experience
51031577

How do I add a further creditor to an exciting bankruptcy petition

Customer Question

How do I add a further creditor to an exciting bankruptcy petition please?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Alex J. replied 4 years ago.

Are you the lead creditor on the petition?

Why do you need to add this creditor? Does he want to appoint his own creditor?

AJ
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
We are but it would appear that it may be easier to issues another petition for a confirm judgement and we jump on the back of the new one?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
This is the current position there are 3 judgements (judgement value is 95k plus cost)the debtor attempted to set aside the first judgment a side but failed consent was denied to appeal never the less they appeal to the circuit judge the appeal was accepted the court them made an order to adjourn the hearing on the 4th the second judgement is to be heard on the 30th September judgement value 50k plus costs)The third judgement of 7.5 k belonging to another lawyer is hard as an offer was made of £20.00 per month obvious was not accepted, we the is a property with no mortgage but held in joint names we no there was no consideration paid by the other owner, we no she has cash of about 100k this came about while dealing with cross boarded litigation for a death, the insurer paid the widow with out or knowledge and she is committed to a no win no fee agreement as sanction by the Sra my intension now is to use the third judgment with a new petition and then jump on the back of the new petition while also making an application to the circuit judge to ask for summary dismissal of the appeal as it is with merit, but I don't no how to become a party to the new petition or you may have a better way ?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.