James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

Hello In bankruptcy does an OR have the authority to ask for

In bankruptcy does an OR have the authority to ask for login's and passwords for such things like Amazon, eBay, email addresses or even sites like this?
I wouldnt be giving these. But if you dont volounteer them when asked he can ask the court to ask you disclose them BUT I dont think they would get the order. What they could ask for and get, is an order for you to disclose the history.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

So I would have to declare all the questions I have asked possible on this site? Or everything I have bought on Amazon for the last year?

I wouldnt be declaring the content of the questions, just value and only then if asked.

I would say that these are leaglly priveliged and therefore not disclosable and I would refuse to disclose the questions

You could be asked to disclose what you bought on amazon and the cost