Thank you for your replay, I will elaborate on each situation a bit further;
1. My current situation is as follows,
- I granted an undertaking to my property last year as I thought that this would all blow over.
-In march this undertaking came to an end and I explained to the other side that I would need the funds in my home to continue to fight the case litigation.
- I further explained that I would be selling my share of the house to my wife.
- The financial break down is as follows
Outstanding - £213000
Fees for selling - £1300
Solicitor - £1000
Bank Fees - £7000
My wife has offered to pay £16000
- The claimant said no and requested a freezing injunction
- I have submitted to the courts all my bank statements, Credit card statements and the Bank Statements and set out my reasons for wanting to fight the claim as it is based on lies.
- The claimant has said I have dissipated assets without providing any proof what so ever apart from they say that one of my relatives called them and told them this information.
- Apart from a particulars of claim they have provided no evidence apart from bank statements which shows I paid them in excess of £150000.
- They are still saying I am dissapting assets even though I ave nothing to dissipate.
Question, What are the chances of them being successful in this application and the reason why?
2. The situation here is;
- My wife and I were joint tenants of the property
- My wife severed the tenancy last year, but has not yet sent the letter to the land registry.
- What would be the situation with the home? Would my wife still hold half and would she be entitled to buy the other half from the trustee.
The main question regarding the bankruptcy is, if I were to go bankrupt what would happen to the property?
3. Is what I need to know regarding the bailiff which has the title of HCEO is as Follows;
- What is the difference between a bailiff and an HCEO?
- What forms do I need to apply to the court for a repayment plan because the other side is refusing to allow one to be put in place.
- Is there any other way I can suspend the HCEO order, whilst we are waiting for the next application which will either wipe out the debt from the last application as it has cost more or release the fees for me to pay for the debt incurred.