Max Lowry, Advocate
Experience:  LLB, 10 years post qualification experience
51031577

Hi I have had a courts case for a debt that i alleged to owe,

Customer Question

Hi I have had a courts case for a debt that i alleged to owe, a judgement was made in the creditors favour, but have had it set aside, until i have a transcrit of the judgement, as there are a few problem with the evedince the creditor used and the judge ignored what i was saying and sided with the creditor, the court ordered that i get a copy of the judgement, the court wrote to me to ask if i had applyied for the transcript, so i wrote back with a copy of an email from the transcibers stating they are waiting for the recording, that was over 2 months ago, can the debt be written off by the courts if no one does anything say within a few months or so?
Graham
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?