Ask a Bankruptcy Lawyer. Get an Answer ASAP.
I and my ltd company have issues with RBS bank as a result of misselling of Derivertives FCA have instructed the bank to conduct a review of my situation. This review of the misselling has been completed in October 2013, but the bank has been dragging its heal to decide on the outcome or make an offer. I have been battling the bank since July 2010 to sortr this matter! The derivertives were taken inJuly 2006 and March 2008. The 6 year statute of Limitation is round the corner and I will like protect my position with the bank as I cnnot trust them any more! Hence my need to issue a protective writ for over £ 3 million plus conseqential losses with the High court or the appropriate court in order that Icould commence proceedings through lawyers later if the bank review / outcome is not in my best intereast, hence my question to you. You can see that I cannot rate your service yet, as you have not yet not provided the information I originally required from you.
I await your satifactory unswer ASAP.
You have not provided full details yet where which court to make and where it is situated. What type of form. Does one have to provide full particulars when the writ is issued or whether full particulars can be issued later. do need a lawyer to lodge the writ intially. etc. Please provide a fuller information. I still believe you have not provided me full information to my question
Sorry, I have still not got a v complete unswer. Where is here!you state. Can all courts handle such a level of litigation and a large claim. What is the appropriate court for my level of claim. How much is the cost for issuing the form NI. Can you claim damages and legal costs? If there are more than one such as RBS and /or Natwest and / or RBS Global Market involved, due you have to issue the writ against them separately or can it be done as one in one Form NI only ?
Before I finalise matter, How do I copy your replies for my record and file. Can I email it to my bankinking consultant, if so how.
I had failed to findout from you in connection with this matter, whether one can agree a 'standstill agreement' with the bank to negate the statue of limiation be enforced by them. if so, is it still advisable to issue a writ even if an agreement is possible, to avoid going ove the r time limit.