Max Lowry, Advocate
Experience:  LLB, 10 years post qualification experience
51031577

Just found out that my parents house is in trust in mine and

Customer Question

Just found out that my parents house is in trust in mine and my sisters names - our names are ***** ***** Land Register. They now wish to sell it and rent for several months before buying another home. My sister has an IVA in place. Could the IVA affect anything? Many thanks for your help.

Hi - how long will I wait for an answer? Many thanks.

Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your efforts but please close my question.

Jeff Firmin