Max Lowry, Advocate
Experience:  LLB, 10 years post qualification experience

This long running saga looks like ending. My question is

Customer Question

Hi this long running saga looks like ending.
My question is in the case of defaults how important is to prove prophit and
losses in such cases because after spending many thousands on this element of the case, it now seems to be of little significance, in my opinion
my case was about defaults placed illegally on my accounts and nothing else
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The past history I asked solicitor to have 2 defaults removed after his office was recommended by the law society instead of him been an expert I believe he falls a long way short it seems his only direction was to base his case on business losses instead of dealing with the defaults. As a result I have spent £15.000 getting nowhere he is now trying to deal with same.

I am sure defaults a case for libel and that is what we should be pursuing guidance would be great

many thanks Bernard Dermody (tony)

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. On what basis do you want the defaults removed?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Halifax bank placed the defaults because they said I wasn't paying enough even though I was overpaying

there calculation was based insurance been paid on, even after halifax insurance cancelled for five years I have recieved a letter of apology from halifax insurance had phone from insurance manager he instructed to remove default but each time they remove halifax bank put it on this has been done 25 times in 4 years problem is bank is controlled in leeds and insurance in Ireland the on off us actually worse than if it stayed on could so easily have been resolved.the other question why is prophit losses playing a big part in this case surely its about defaults.i think I may have to go back to ombudsman if I can

many thanks

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Did the ombudsman find against you?