13262538

How do I find out the phone number or email

How do I find out the phone number or email for Lomaxfind Ltd, the registered address is 18a London road southport Merseyside PR9 0EU, but 118 has no record, nor can I find it on the internet.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
192 puts it as London road
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youAccording to Google Earth the property is (or was) the office of a Chartered accountant - many UK companies have their Registered Offices with their Accountant.The Accountants number is ***** 531136I suggest that you can them and find out if the Company is actually still trading - and how to ocntact themI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare