wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Basically the last few days I have experienced an upset

Customer Question

Hi. So basically the last few days I have experienced an upset stomach. Some loose stools. Mainly water like with stinging of the anus after, I also experienced some very strange tight feelings in the throat which has since cleared. But the main issue I'm having with this upset stomach I am experiencing lower back pressure/pain. It doesn't hurt to touch but when I lay on my front or side or even stand. My lower back is very painful. Along with this I have been getting some virtigo like symptoms. Can you help?
Category: Bariatrics
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 12 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

It sounds like you have a viral syndrome.

You should rest, drink a lot of fluids and take some stomach meds, like peptobisomol

You should be fine in a day or two.

If things get worse then see your MD.

make sense?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS