Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Bariatric Physician (MD)
Experience:  ASMBS Centers of Excellence Bariatric Surgeon
39330533

I. Did but just test my hart please help it's Tring attached

Customer Question

I. Did but just test my hart please help it's Tring attached my heart and all my nevise sistom are attacking my skull and my body and arms and legs and feet and chest and hart please help me
Category: Bariatrics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thay are attacking down my face it's it's worring me a can feel are attacking please help me i cant sleep
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How long has this been going on ?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.