wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

For the past 6 mouths I have been a very charp painful pain

Customer Question

Hi there, for the past 6 mouths I have been greeting a very charp painful pain just over my left check, the pain is that much that stops me from walking, however it used to happen once a week or so, for the past mouth is happening everyday and few times a day, yesterday the pain was so much I dropped on the floor, I have tried to read on line a few cases but anything similar is on pregnant woman can't see anything else about it, I have an appointment with my doctors but need some help
Category: Bariatrics
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

How can I help you?

Also, have you thought about consulting with a DDS?

Is there any swelling etc that you can see in the area of the pain?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
As far as am aware i have no medical problems or taking medication
Also there is no swelling at all
fo rthe past 3 weeks I have been laying down hardly walk even, and just seems to be gettign worse and happenign so often now, even 4 to 5 times a day even when am not doing anything
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for that additional information.

At this point, especially since this pain has been going on for so long and is so severe, your best bet might be to go to Emergency as you are being delayed in seeing your regular doctor.

You might want to write down the dates, times, severity, associated symptoms as well as the duration of these painful events when they happen. This way you can let the doctor know how much it has been going on. Perhaps some sort of pattern will become evident when these data are written down.
Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS