Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
Experience:  25+ years working primarily or exclusively with birds
21122637

now 1 sied of her face is swollen

Customer Question

my duck wont close her beak don't know if she has been stung or eaten wild mushroom's can you help. now the one side of her face is swollen.

Category: Bird
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 4 years ago.
Hello!

Thank you for your question, I'm Dr. Dan and I'll try to help you.

Are you able to take a picture of the swelling? If so can you upload it to a site like flikr.com or something similar and share the link with me in a response?

Dr. Dan

A Professional has responded to your question. Please let me know if you still require assistance or if you would like to close your question.