Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
Experience:  25+ years working primarily or exclusively with birds
21122637

My female quail bird injured herself from the beak and neck

Customer Question

My female quail bird injured herself from the beak and neck her left eye is swollen and runny she bleed a little from her nostrol which has stopped now and her head keeps drooling dwn she seems sleepy and her beck is a little open what do i do?
Category: Bird
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Dr. Pat replied 3 years ago.
Greetings, I am Dr. Pat. I have worked with birds for many years. I will do my best to help you. I am sorry no other expert has taken your question. We all come online at different times, I have just logged in and saw that you have not been answered. I hope I can still be of assistance.

Is she still alive?

What type of quail is she (Coturnix, Button, Bobwhite, etc)?