Birds
Birds, Veterinarian
Experience:  I have spent many years in mixed practice, dealing with pet, farm and game birds alike.
76153631

How often should i spray my rosa bourke in the Winter?

Customer Question

Category: Bird
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Birds replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
You seem to be having trouble finding an answer, so I'll chip in. I must say we received no specific training on Rosa Bourkes, but I did have a client who kept them. She used to lightly mist her birds daily in hot summer weather, reducing this to every 3 days in winter and during the moult. Her birds seemed happy and healthy, and enjoyed the misting. Your conditions may vary, but I suggest you let the birds tell you. Start out with the above schedule and if the birds show an aversion to the misting then reduce the frequency. I hope this helps.
Vet Andrew
Birds, Veterinarian
Experience: I have spent many years in mixed practice, dealing with pet, farm and game birds alike.
Expert:  Birds replied 2 years ago.
Many thanks for your rating. Please remember you can always ask follow-up questions to this topic using this thread, and I'll answer them as soon as I can.
Vet Andrew