Mike
Mike, BMW Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

HAVE A BMW E70 WITH A FLICKERING SCREEN AT LOW REVS , I AM

Customer Question

HAVE A BMW E70 WITH A FLICKERING SCREEN AT LOW REVS , I AM TOLD NEW A NEW BOARD POSSIBLE , CAN THIS BE REPAIRED QUOTE £750 APPROX
Category: BMW
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE, Im happy to help you with this..

So long as you all else has been checked / ruled out as the cause, then yes, the dash / cluster is the common fault here...

I can give you a contact number for a company that repairs / reconditions these.. That contact is 0 1 6 3 4 - 6 8 7 2 2 2 ... They are Kent area and do a postal service - so give them a call - and they will talk you through all inc prices etc. These can usually be done and if anyone can do it for you , they can.

But do just be sure all else is ok first such as the vehilces battery / charging system, wiring / connections / earths etc first and then go from there as above..

Let me know if you need anything else on this -

>> >> Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.