Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

My BMW 3 series convertible BMW keeps on stalling after engine

Customer Question

My BMW 3 series convertible BMW keeps on stalling after engine has warmed up electrical test at garage showed up fault with crank case actuator . The AA found fault with crank case sensor at bottom of engine. Oil was low and there appears to be a small oil leak, will this be expensive to repair. Oil has now bee topped up and changed but was changed only five months ago milage during this period less than 4000 miles no signs of burning oil. no signs of leaking oil on drive at home.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

If you need more time thats ok I can wait.

Regards laurie

Hello Laurie,

We will continue to search for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you with this...

While I can see from reading your question your situation - Im just not fully clear on the current standing of the situation - inc what's actually been done / any parts replaced etc -

Can you please just clarify that for me -?

Also..please tell me the cars mileage.. and Full reg number to help me ID its systems that it has... Also to , please tell me if it has a good / full service history?

Kind Rgds, MIKE..............................