Robert
Robert, BMW Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

how to fix rear window washer leak pipe damaged

Customer Question

Category: BMW
Expert:  Robert replied 4 years ago.

Hi..

Hopefully i can help..

Do you have the last 7 digits of your vin number?

Have you removed the washer or need info on how to get to it?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

last 7 digits of vin number JX45476 need info on how to get to it

Expert:  Robert replied 4 years ago.

Hi.there..thanks for that. i now have your car..

Instructions below for the nozzle removal.you do need a small plastic wedge tools to prise it out but you should be able to it with a flat head screwdriver carefully..and this should give you access to the pipe connection to the nozzle..and then work you way back if need be to towards the in boot reservoir/hose line.Unfortunalty there is no specfic info on hose removal and replacement im afraid.but i've included a section for further inspection of the hose removal..if you need anything else or any further info then just ask..I do hope this helps

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i understand info i am abit clumsy will get my nephew to undertake the task for me thank you verry much

Expert:  Robert replied 4 years ago.

Hi..there.Ron.thanks for getting back to me..

Yep thats no problem,just be sure to properly read through all the info and you should be able to get to the washer hose.it may likly have just come off the nozzle if thats your problem bearing in mind the hose will travel to washer reservior in the boot side area.If its come away from the nozzle you could just put it back in place and add a bit of loctite super glue to hold there and should stop it coming off again.however you only know that once you get acess to it.However if you need to ask anything else or need any advice then just ask me anytime and i'll get back to you as soon as i can...

Ps..please dont forget to rate my assistance,much appreciated.even though you've done that the one time only you can still come back and ask further questions..Good luck Robert