Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

i have a 525d smocking like a train[ white] also my oil level

Customer Question

i have a 525d smocking like a train[ white] also my oil level has doubled and smells like fuel can you help many thanks lee.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 4 years ago.

hello

what kind of help are you looking for?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

when car starts white smoke pours from exhaust ihave checked oil level it has doubled smelling of diesel the car runs very smooth and it is not missing

Expert:  Steve replied 4 years ago.
what question can I answer for you about this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

WHY HAVE I GOT FUEL IN THE SUMP

Expert:  Steve replied 4 years ago.

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you.
.

the most common/likely cause of this would be a failed/leaking injector, or one or more being stuck open for some reason

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your repairs.