Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

i have a bmw engine n53b30a V32 E90 3.0 I NEED TO BUY A COMPLETE

Customer Question

i have a bmw engine n53b30a V32 E90 3.0 I NEED TO BUY A COMPLETE ENGINE WIRE LOOM AND ECU UNIT FOR BOTH ENGINE AND GEAR BOX IT AUTO BOX CAN YOU HELP ME TO LET ME NO WHERE I CAN BUY THIS ITEM USED OR LET ME NO WHAT CARS WILL MATCH THE SAME LOOM AND ECU MANY THANKS
Category: BMW
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i will wait for you to find a expert but hoe long will this take as i need to sort this out as soon as possible i await your reply

Thank you for getting back to me, unfortunately I cannot give you a time. However, we will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can either return your good faith deposit to the original funding source, or we can keep your deposit on your account here for future questions.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer...

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im happy to help you with this.

|Can you first please tell me where in the UK you have tried to purchase the parts ( loom etc ) already ??

Rgds, MIKE........................................

Please let me know if you still require any assistance or if you would like me to close your question.