Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I am replacing the cylinder

Customer Question

I am replacing the cylinder head on a 316i. there is a set of 4 separate cables on the inlet side, one of which obviously reaches the thermostat housing. I am left with two further 3 socket connectors, one of which has an "elbow" socket, and one 2-socket connector (Alternator?) There is a further 2-socket connector under the inlet manifold for which I have yet to find a home. Can you please assist my failing memory. (I preferred working on AC Aces - the wiring was not a headache!)
Category: BMW
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.

Hello, welcome. My name isXXXXX will do my very best to
assist you with your question.

Can you provide the vehicle identification number for me?
Let me know. Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Your request for further information and the car registration took just too long. I had waited in good faith, but in the end I had to find the answer to my question elsewhere.

I would appreciate the return of the £14.00 I sent.