Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

Ive got a BMW 530D SE 05 plate with lack of power. Went to

Customer Question

I've got a BMW 530D SE 05 plate with lack of power. Went to local garage for emergency pit stop - it came up with various faults and they changed air intake filter and air sensor. Cleared fault for about 1 mile then lack of power returned. This persisted for a day then all problems went away. However, lack of ower has just come back. any ideas please
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 4 years ago.

hi,

this would most likely be due to a turbo fault.

it is best to have this vehicle diagnosed by a BMW specialist as very specific equipment is required for detailed testing - beyond simple fault scans.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle