Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

hi my bmw automaticx3 is shaking when I start 2 speed up. my

Customer Question

hi my bmw automaticx3 is shaking when I start 2 speed up. my tyre pressure light has come on but I've checked the pressure and they r fine. my car has a leek on the driver side and I now have a puddle in my car.can u tell me what's wrong with it plz.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

hello,

it is difficult to provide precise answers when not hands on.

what information can I provide that would be helpful?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Well that wasn't the answer I was expecting!!!!! of course it would b difficult cos u not hands on but plz tell me what's the point in this site??????

Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

I did not provide an answer, I asked you what information I could provide that would be helpful. I cannot give a 100% concrete answer, what information would you like, given this?

The purpose of this site is to provide guidance and information and answers to questions. In some cases, concrete answers can be given, in this case one cannot be.

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Please let me know if you would like to continue or if you would like me to close your question.