Mike
Mike, BMW Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

glass catching top door trim

Customer Question

I have a 2001 3 series bmw 320 ci where door glass is catching top metal trim when closing door

Category: BMW
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.

Mike :

Hello and Welcome..

Mike :

My name is MIKE. Im happy to help you..

Mike :

( please do not keep listing your question - duplicates are closed. Your original question was still live )

Mike :

The problem you have - if the glass is out of line - it has to have come adrift off the runners inside the door - or the runners have come out of line -

Mike :

It will be a case of stripping the door panel off to check to see exactly whats happened - and then to progress to a repair then at that time.

Mike :

Im not receiving any reply from you even though you are on line - If you need , after you read this - you can get back to me... otherwise, its a case of just carrying on to fix your window issue as above.

Mike :

Let me know how you get on if you wish- or get back to me if you need anything else at all...

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

...Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again Neil..

You need to get back to me if you need more info at all... As I mentioned before - duplicate questions get closed - this is for your protection.

If you need more help - reply to me here... Or if we are done, you just need to click on the OK ratings -

Best Rgds, MIKE.