Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I have a bmw 320 e90 (2005), the engine management come on

Customer Question

I have a bmw 320 e90 (2005), the engine management come on and it was showing codes 2A6B and 2A67. Can you tell me what's causing these problems and how to repair them?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

hello

this is normally due to a failed valvetronic motor or control unit fault - most likely the motor itself

repairing the issue will require the motor be replaced.

Sorry if you were hoping for a different answer, please don't shoot the messenger - I can only give the honest answer, which I have. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for my honest and prompt response, and I receive nothing for my time and answer until a positive rating is clicked.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.