Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

mini one 2004 tailgate will not lock manually or by remot

Customer Question

mini one 2004 tailgate will not lock manually or by remote

Category: BMW
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't mind waiting, but i am surprised that a bmw engineer does not have a quick solution.

In your add you said you had a bmw expert waiting!

Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

hello,

unfortunately if there is no wiring problem, this suggests a failure of the lock mechanism itself which will require it be replaced.

it does not have a separate fuse

Sorry if you were hoping for a different answer, please don't shoot the messenger - I can only give the honest answer, which I have. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for my honest and prompt response, and I receive nothing for my time and answer until a positive rating is clicked.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.