Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Hi, Im looking to put my own alloy wheels onto my company

Customer Question

Hi, I'm looking to put my own alloy wheels onto my company BMW - Model 1 series 5 door 116D ED 2014 as dont like the factory alloys. The standard BMW alloys are 16" Light Alloys v-Spoke - Style 378 The tyres on the BMW are 205/55 tyres My new alloys are listed as - Wolrace RADTYP PO706 SIZE - 7J X16 H2 LK/PCD 5/110 OFFSET - 38 APPL - 01 ML/DC - 55.1 (I THINK) Will they fit? Thanks Mark.

BRAND NEW 16 Wolfrace 16"

Category: BMW
Expert:  Matt replied 3 years ago.

Hello Mark

the offset is within the standard range for this car (33-45 mm) and the width is the same so it shouldn't hit anything in the wheearch or suspension

the thing to check is the centre bore of the new wheel as its needs to match the 76.2mm bore of the standard wheel in order to center the wheel correctly