Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

Bmw 2007 e70 x5 Central electrical failure message all

Bmw 2007 e70 x5

Central electrical failure message all warning lights on and then went of for a while now back on again
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.
What faults are logged in the cars computer?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Would you believe it when I checked no faults on the computer and every thing seems ok again but for how long seems to be a strange fault coming and going like that
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.
How did you scan for faults?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sorry I thought you meant on the service computer in the menu system I'll have to get it scanned then to find out what's logged on it
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.
Yes, that is the only next step. It could be as simple as a software issue, but could be a failing alternator or other failing component. The only way to verify is a scan

Sorry if you were hoping for a different answer, please don't shoot the messenger - I can only give the honest answer, which I have. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for my honest and prompt response, and I receive nothing for my time and answer until a positive rating is clicked.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.