Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

Change front wheel then brake on the wheel stayed on

Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

if the brake is stuck on this is usually a failed brake caliper or possibly an issue with the abs/hydraulic system.

I would carefully double check your work and try tapping on the caliper to see if it will retract. you may need to replace the caliper.

Sorry if you were hoping for a different answer, please don't shoot the messenger - I can only give the honest answer, which I have. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for my honest and prompt response, and I receive nothing for my time and answer until a positive rating is clicked.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.