Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

Hi, I have a BMW 750i 2005 reg and the heater/aircon will not

Hi, I have a BMW 750i 2005 reg and the heater/aircon will not work at full speed, although if I put the windscreen demister on there is no problem with fan speed? Any suggestions please?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

hello,

this may be a problem with the climate control module.

I would suggest having the faults read from the system as a next step.

Sorry if you were hoping for a different answer, please don't shoot the messenger - I can only give the honest answer, which I have. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for my honest and prompt response, and I receive nothing for my time and answer until a positive rating is clicked.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.