Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

bmw hard top convertable can it be operated manually

Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

unfortunately no, BMW has not engineered a manual open/close for this roof that can be done at home.

Sorry if you were hoping for a different answer, please don't shoot the messenger - I can only give the honest answer, which I have. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for my honest and prompt response, and I receive nothing for my time and answer until a positive rating is clicked.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.